All the materials used for the production of these mattresses (the internal foamed slabs, the memory layer, the padding and outer cover) are Oeko Tex certified, a certificate attesting the total absence of harmful substances for your health.
The Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certification is an international certificate, unified and secure that protect consumers ensuring transparency with producers and traders of mattresses. This certificate is renewed every year and essentially certifies these three processes:
- Evidence that the verification of textile products according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 was successful;
- Labeling of simplified and uniform product within a company, to allow to simplify the logistical processes involved in the labeling of products;
- Simplification of the advertising material preparation process for sales and product marketing.
Our mattresses are CE marked and meet the essential safety requirements of the European Directives.
The procedure for the realization of the CE marking of a mattress is carried out according to the following phases:
- Performance of tests for checking the properties and the level of comfort guaranteed when using mattresses;
- Realization of the analysis of risks with the aim to meet the essential safety requirements of mattresses by the application of Harmonized Standards;
- Realization of the user manual and maintenance to ensure proper use of the mattress;
- Registration of medical devices to the health ministry.
This documentation allows you to compile the technical file certifying the CE marking of the mattress.
CertiPUR is a voluntary program verification, analysis and certification regarding the environmental sustainability, safety and healthiness of the polyurethane foam used in the production of mattresses and upholstered furniture elements. CertiPUR specifies the substances which are not allowed to be used in the production of polyurethane foams and sets maximum levels for certain components. Buying a mattress or a piece of furniture showing the CertiPUR logo guarantees that the foam contained compliant materials with the strict specifications of CertiPUR. It may happen that on mattresses or furnishing elements there are other certificates, since some systems analyze all components within a product (fabrics, etc.). Two systems with similar quality requirements for polyurethane foams are Oeko Tex 100 and the EU Ecolabel.
Unfortunately, the choice of purchasing a mattress is often due to tempting offers on the web, which, however, offer poor quality products of dubious origin. In the past few years have been reported many cases of mattresses containing toxic and harmful materials. For this reason we should give more importance to the choice of the mattress on which we rest and pay more attention to certifications.
All of our mattresses are 100% Made in Italy. The raw materials used to manufacture our mattresses are entirely manufactured in Italy by highly specialized Italian companies.