The warranty is valid for 20 (twenty) years from the date of delivery of the product.
This warranty covers the mattress's structure, fabrics, padding, and seams, if its defects affect the mattress's functionality.
The coverage of this warranty is expressly excluded where the mattress is not in perfect hygienic conditions or if the defects are attributable to improper use or improper maintenance of the mattress itself.
The matting is less than 20 mm in the mattress and it is due to the normal settling of the structure and the padding and it is not a defect.
A tolerance of ± 3% on the measurements due to the assembly of elastic components is to be considered normal and is not a defect.
The warranty provided includes the repair or replacement of the defective part or component or, where this is not possible, replacement of the product.
In cases covered by the warranty, the customer must provide a detailed description of the defect with the indication and size of the mattress.
The guarantee mattress must be delivered properly packaged to avoid further damage thus we won't be liable.
Following the mattress inspection if the presence of a defect item is confirmed, the mattress will be repaired or replaced and shipped at its own expense.
If the defect or defect is not covered by the warranty, the cost of the replacement and the cost of shipping for the return of the mattress will be charged.
- The mattress must be removed from the vacuum pack within a maximum of 10 days. Contracts on mattresses removed from the packaging beyond this term will not be accepted.
- Between slats and the mattress it is recommended to put a slats cover
- It is advisable to lift the mattress from the slats weekly in order to avoid moisture stagnation which may cause mold
- Wash the lining at 50-60 ° "Delicate" program (only removable mattresses)
- Do not use vacuum cleaners for cleaning the liner
- Do not wet the inner plate
- Do not expose to sunlight
- The mattress must be rested on a slats. The double mattress has to be rested on a double slats with central support.
- We recommend turning your head / foot every 6 months, so that you can use equally the entire surface of the mattress